Wednesday 30 March 2016

Quilled Name Plate

Hi All,

From long time wanted to try a quilled name plate. At the same time it was my nephew's second year birthday and I thought something hand made would be a perfect gift which he can look into even after he grows up.

So here goes my first quilled name plate and a first gift to someone apart from my husband.

When I wanted to quill a name plate I was looking out for inspirations and got few ideas. So this quilled name plate is inspired by many other fellow quillers.

I got inspired my many ideas and ended up quilling two name plates. Both the frames are of A4 size. The letters are first printed onto A4 size cream color punch paper.

First one is quilled using a single color and the letters are printed using Harlow Solid Italic(size 270). Used a 5mm thick brown quilling paper for quilling the letters and to fill the borders. The mountain effect is given by using a crimped quilled paper.


Quilled Name Plate -1

Second is quilled using multiple shades of colours and the letters are printed using Arial Rounded MT Bold(150) font. Used 3mm quilled papers for the second name plate to get a finished look 

Quilled Name Plate - 2




Would like to do more of quilling to get perfection.



Hope you love my work.

Happy quilling

- Quilling Speaks

4 comments:

  1. Very nice... Keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Always Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Special thanks for providing me the link for other challenges

      Delete
  3. Wow!! What an amazing creation!!!
    Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!

    ReplyDelete